Terms and Conditions
1. These terms will form the basis of any contract between REO (UK) LTD and a customer.
2. All delivery dates are given in good faith but REO cannot be held responsible for any reasonable delays that may occur due to production or transportation difficulties.
3. The purchaser must inform REO of any goods that do not conform to requirements, within 5 working days from the date of delivery from REO.
4. Goods sent by REO must be inspected on delivery and any damage must be reported within 24 hours.
5. The risk in any goods will be transferred from REO, to the purchaser, when the goods are delivered.
6. A reseller is responsible for correct transportation, insurance, installation and putting into operation, once the goods have been delivered.
7. Title of ownership remains with REO until the goods are paid for in full.
8. REO (UK) LTD will endeavour to provide the best guidance on the selection and application of REO products but it is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that goods are fit for his particular application, correctly applied and serviced.
9. All REO products must be fitted with adequate safety devices and installed by qualified personnel.
10. Payments are required within 30 days of invoicing.
11. All customers will be required to sign an agreement if this is required in the case of extended payment terms and a credit limit. This agreement will be strictly enforced.
12. REO products carry an unconditional 12 months Warranty, providing goods have been used and installed correctly. The goods must be returned to REO (UK) LTD for inspection and repair or replacement. A sympathetic assessment will be made in each case and REO will always give customers the benefit of the doubt.
13. If the goods are critical components in a production line, then REO will endeavour to provide a service replacement or to turn the repaired goods around on the same day that they are received.
14. A written report will be provided with all goods repaired under warranty.
15. REO prefer to receive call-off orders and will negotiate special prices to encourage this method of ordering. Call-off orders have an unlimited life span and the negotiated price will remain valid until the order is completely finished. REO will hold sufficient products on the shelf to ensure prompt delivery. Goods can also be marked with company specific information such as logos.
16. All prices are quoted Ex-works and are subject to packing and delivery costs. The normal method of delivery is overnight courier, including insurance.
17. REO cannot be held responsible for any consequential loss or damage resulting from use of REO products.